Subject: Re: Books for Lightwave
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 11:49:49 -0800

Alan Chan wrote:

> > .a copy of Alan Chan's "FX Kit for LightWave" and a
> > subscription to Lightspeed video magazine (video-zine?) wouldn't hurt
> > either.
> 
> What is in Alan Chan's book... that is.. what things does it cover? Are
> 
> they tutorials, explanations, or just general LW information?
> 
> Tx
> BTVideo Productions - CANADA

You can find out all about the FX Kit for Lightwave and other Lightspeed products 
by visiting the Lightspeed web site at http://www.webcom.com/lghtspd

If you don't have WWW access, here is the low down:

�The FX Kit for Lightwave� is the most popular and well written tutorial book for 
Lightwave on the market today. Written by Alan Chan, this 300+ page book is full 
of tutorials and is broken down by chapter into fundamental elements.  For 
example, if you wish to know how to create lasers, planets, ship exhaust, 
metallic hulls or other space type scenes, turn to the SPACE chapter.  If it�s 
Landscapes, sunsets, Oceans or other similar scenes, turn to the Landscaping 
chapter.  This book should save all Lightwave users a lot of frustration by 
eliminating the guesswork out of some of today�s most popular scenes. 
Professionally written and full of great content, The FX Kit for Lightwave is and 
indispensable reference and learning tool for the Lightwave user.   Price $34.95

Manuel Coats
LIGHTSPEED
805-726-3545